GET THE LOOK – ASHLEY JAMES
Secret Spa recently glammed up Chelsea beauty Ashley James for the Maybelline party, which Ciroc had sponsored. We had one of our elite hair and makeup artists round at hers, ensuring she looked red carpet ready for the event. We spoke to Gemma and asked her how she achieved the glowy fresh skin Ashely was after…
- Use Charlotte Tilbury Light Wonder foundation with MAC Prolongwear concealer where needed. This combo gives good coverage but still leaves a glowy finish to the skin.
- To mattify any unwanted shine, dust on MAC Studio Fix powder.
- To sculpt the cheekbones, use MAC Cream Colour Base in Midtone Sepia. This colour is perfect for contouring because it has a cooler undertone so avoids that orange looking bronzed look.
- For blusher, use MAC Mineralize Blush in Warm Soul.
- To highlight her killer cheekbones, use the Jaclyn Hill Highlighter in Champagne Pop.
- Prep the eyes with MAC 24 hour eye base. This stops eyeshadow creasing on the eyelid.
- Then buff MAC Paintpot in Groundwork all over the lid.
- Mix MAC Copper Sparkle Pigment with a glitter glue and press all over the lid into the inner corners and underneath.
- Finish off the eyes with Inglot’s Black Gel liner and Ardell Individual Lashes.
- Tonge the hair.
- Tease the curls out with your fingers.
For more makeup inspiration, follow us on Instagram @secretspauk.